Welcome to MCLC (Multi Colour Learning Centre)
A School for Children with Special Needs. Home learning environment for children with:
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention – Deficit Hyperactive Disorder or ADD)
- DS (Down Syndrome)
- Speech Delay, Learning Disabilities
- Other Developmental Delay & Disabilities
OUR MISSION :
- Secure the lives and future of children with Special Needs and assist their families in achieving a bright future.
- INSPIRE , everyone in need as well as everyone else.
- INTERACT , with people as well as with nature and be part of everyone’s dream.
- INVOLVE , ourselves as well as share with everyone and together show care and kindness to set the world in the right direction.
- IMAGINE… , a better future for YOU and ME and the whole world.
OUR VALUES :
- People First
We place the highest value on the people involved in our organization (students, Stakeholders, clients, families, employees, volunteers, supporters, and friends). We respect and appreciate each person’s unique abilities and contributions
- Trusted Programs
We provide choices of progressive educational, therapeutic, individual and community programs to our students, families, caregivers and clients. We are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining professionals and volunteers who are highly skilled and possess the values consistent with those at MCLC
- Committed Staff
We are fully committed to the young people in our care and work hard to maintain a high quality standard in all we do. We practice an open and transparent approach to the way we work in improving young people’s lives and our longstanding, positive reputation is demonstrated through the outcomes we achieve.
As parents of a special needs child my wife and I are impressed with his progress. This would not be possible without the dedication and expertise of the teachers and friendly, accommodating staff coupled with individual learning programs for each child. The school is clean and well maintained with the appropriate special needs facilities.” Mr. And Mrs. Jackman
“Selama di MCLC Farrel berkembang cukup baik, guru-gurunya sabar dan programnya bervariasi dan disesuaikan dengan kemampuan Farrel, sehingga Farrel senang bersekolah di MCLC.
Terima kasih MCLC.”Mr. And Mrs. Salamony
“Teachers dan Staff sangat kooperatif dan mau mendengarkan dengan hati bagaimana kegundahan saya mengenai “Speech Delay” anak saya dan kebutuhan khususnya. Selama 2 bulan sekolah di MCLC banyak perkembangan yang bisa kami rasakan bahwa anak kami tidak lagi takut ketemu orang asing, kontak matanya lebih intens dan dia makin mengerti gesture dan feeling. Terima Kasih MCLC, Keep it up and Thank you for your good Heart”Mr. And Mrs. Thomas